Mall of Montenegro
The Mall of Montenegro with 17 000 m2 of shops and leisure facilities is situated in the centre of Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro. An interesting solution was the integration of a shopping mall, green market and 4 star hotel in one complex. International best practices in modern shopping malls were applied. The bowling club with 12 runways is quite resentative with its eye catching perforated ceiling which is both noise absorbing and decorative.
- Excellent acoustic comfort
- Attractive interior finalized in a very short time frame
- Contractor fulfilled architect's requirements
- Time pressure to finalise the project in a very short time was the main challenge.
- Achieving noise reduction in sporting areas and good sound insulation between shops was a priority.
- Many installers simultaneously involved in working on the project in the critical final few weeks.
Gitasmont Investment Construction and trade ad
Architect: Atilla Yucel
Main contractor: ML MONTAZA
Photographer: Marijana Rackovic
Saint-Gobain Team: Aleksandar Grujic
ML MONTAZA was founded in 2010 and employs 14 people. Mr.Murat Ajanovic, the owner and general manager, is an experienced specialist of Rigips systems. He started his career in the construction field in 1993. Some well known projects in Montenegro where ML MONTAZA installed Rigips systems include Porto Montenegro, Hotel Azimut, Aeroport of Tivat…