The Mansion Boutique Hotel
The Mansion Boutique Hotel is located in the vibrant Old Town of Bucharest, where the antique and the new blend harmoniously and vintage decor hides the history of the Old Capital. The rooms at The Mansion Boutique Hotel each have their own style. Ranging in style from contemporary, minimalist or industrial, to classics such as gothic or vintage, each of the 19 bedrooms tells a story full of colour and imagination. Reborn from the brink of becoming part of Bucharest’ heritage, this 19th century property has a new lease of life and is now home to Bucharest’s newest 4-star boutique hotel, The Mansion Boutique Hotel. A design-driven modern boutique hotel that gives a new life to a 19th century building presenting Bucharest’s richly decorated expression of the Art Nouveau & Eclectic period. Today, entirely restored, the old hotel is "dressed" in new clothes, but maintains the noble air of the past.
- A design-driven modern boutique hotel that gives a new life to a 19th century building presenting the Bucharest’s richly decorated expression of the Art Nouveau & Eclectic period.
- Reborn from the brink of becoming part of Bucharest’ heritage, this 19th century property has a new lease of life and is now home to Bucharest’s newest 4-star boutique hotel, The Mansion Boutique Hotel.
- A choice of 19 unique rooms, each bearing a complete new theme and design, all being possible due to the versatility of Saint-Gobain products and systems.
- The hotel is located in the heart of the city, with heavy traffic, the main difficulties consisting in acoustic insulation and noise reduction achieved with Saint-Gobain Rigips solutions.
- Saint-Gobain Rigips solutions have contributed to the modern partitions of hotel rooms and bathroom areas.
- EI 120 Fire protection obtained with Saint-Gobain products and solutions
- Easy access due to plasterboard revision doors.
- Saint-Gobain Rigips products and solutions adapted easily to the requirements of the project, which led to modern, comfortable, good fire protection and acoustic insulation achievements.
-Putting on "new clothes" while keeping the noble air of past times from the 19th century.
-Given its location, in the heart of the city, the access of trucks with the necessary products was very difficult.
-Insulation and acoustic treatment given the location of the hotel and interior spaces.
-Fireproof partitions according to Romanian regulation for specific architecture.
-Hotel standards claimed high quality finishes, finally achieved through the good quality of walls and ceilings.
-Reduction of investment costs while choosing best performance solutions.
Cristian Iancu, Robert Verdes
Architect: Catalina Preda
Main contractor: ALIN GEORGESCU
Photographer: RAZVAN BESTEA
Saint-Gobain Team: DORIN ROSIORU, DAN STANESCU, LUCIAN CAPRARIN
Founded in 2003, the company focuses on the provision of services and solutions for the implementation and development of clean room design projects for the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, laboratories, hospitals, in accordance with ISO 14644 and GMP European Standards. Since its creation until now, the company shows an increasing trend in terms of turnover, diversification of portfolio of clients, the quantitative and qualitative growth of staff. Its experience (over 10,000 m2 cleanroom done with class ISO 5, 6, 7 and 8) and obtained certifications issued to their engineers by Cleanroom Testing and Certification Board International and Irish Cleanroom Society ranks the company as the first in Romania in cleanrooms design and execution field. The company focuses on wall partitioning and ceilings of insulated panels agremented for the pharmaceutical industry, epoxy resin floors, antistatic and antibacterian treated PVC floors, electrical installations including: general lighting systems, lighting systems for emergency exits, low voltage systems, electrical and automation panels, energy sources for production and HVAC equipment, development and implementation of BMS / EMS systems (software, differential pressure sensors, temperature and relative humidity sensors, control equipment etc.), and execution of HVAC installations.