Avani Hotel Sukhumvit, Bangkok
Avani Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok, the premium high-rise project is located next to the BTS station On Nut (Sukhumvit 81). This premium Hotel can be found in a prime location, surrounded by a high investment history. Keeping Hospitality as the key strategic segment, the focus of the developer, designer, and main contractor for this project was to work on the best innovative wall solutions. The total time frame for this project is to end within 1 year from the start. The main contractor, Koranit, and installer, TSI, have since considered using our Gyproc products, GypWall Systems and Habito Boards, in other projects as well.
- Smooth collaboration between main contractor and Gyproc technical team.
- Successful replacement of masonry construction with Gyproc GypWall systems.
- Detailed work on new system can be carefully installed by the intense coordination between main contractor and Gyproc technical team. All the information about the system performance are gathered based on the data needed in the project.
- Project stakeholders are convinced about Gyproc System solution for the next project – Asscott Embassy Sathorn (Service apartment).
- Changing the work process (from Brick wall to GypWall process, there was many parties to join: MEP, Flooring, Ceiling).
- Convincing all parties to use GypWall System combined with Gyproc Habito is comparable with our competitor’s masonry wall & MultiWall Solution in terms of Performance, Acoustic, saved time on transportation and installation.
- In the Lobby, the Door Installation & weight became an issue, and needed the our technical team’s expertise and installation method.
Akemahakit Co., Ltd
Architect: Archer Architect Co., Ltd
Main contractor: Koranit Construction Co., Ltd
Photographer: Akemahakit Co., Ltd
Saint-Gobain Team: Supatchaneeya Rungrit, Orisa Ongvises, Teerasak Thongsiri
Koranit Construction Co., Ltd
Accomplished various types of projects such as mega civil structures, low-rise and high-rise condominiums, manufacturing plants, showrooms, offices, hospitals, hotels and resorts.