The ESSE at Singha Complex
THE ESSE at Singha Complex is a part of Singha Complex, a mixed use development that is crafted and redefined. It attentively combines a Grade A office, a lifestyle mall and THE ESSE at Singha Complex is a luxury condominium 39 storey together in a compound. As the newly launch luxury condominium projects in prime locations with good construction quality, the developer decided to use the pro plaster product and believe in Gyproc® product performance that they were required especially on time project and not any issue to concern regarding the cracking and re-work.
- Excellent collaboration between Gyproc Sales, Technical team regarding products information and plasterer skill training.
- Cracked-free, high quality wall.
- Suitable for wide range of surface types.
- Easy to apply and decrease working time.
- Project on time and not any issue to concern regarding the cracking and re-work.
- Convincing developer to use pro plaster is comparable with cement mortar in terms of speed of construction, crack-free, less step of working, high bonding, super fine finishing and save time on transportation.
- Speed of construction work (Cement mortar 8 sqm/man/day vs. Gyproc® pro plaster 15-16 sqm and plastering machine 24 sqm/man/day).
- High quality plastering and good appearance finishing.
- Less plasterer (Low labor cost : Gyproc® plaster 20 sqm/man/day) vs. Cement mortar 10 sqm/man/day).
- Reduce defect no crack when compare with cement.
- Logistic - Light weight and easy to move up the plaster bag on high floor.
- Less water No mess up
Singha Estate Public Company Limited
Architect: Plan Associates Co., Ltd.
Main contractor: Bouygues Thai Limited
Photographer: Singha Estate Public Company Limited
Saint-Gobain Team: Pichitchai Boonchumanee, Orisa ONGVISES, Gyproc Training Center team
Bouygues Thai Limited
From our Asian roots in the early 1900s, Bouygues-Thai came to Thailand more than 25 years ago. Since then, the company has been involved in a range of landmark projects, playing a pivotal role in the creation of Bangkok’s skyline. With a track record of successful projects, Bouygues-Thai is recognised as a pioneer in its industry, spearheading new construction techniques and technologies across its building and energy-efficiency solutions. As part of a globally-respected network of construction-related companies, Bouygues-Thai has the support, resources and technical know-how to complete the most technically demanding projects. Having grown hand in hand with Thailand, our mission remains to deliver all our projects to the highest level of client, staff, shareholder and stakeholder satisfaction.