Tata Memorial Hospital (MPMMMCC)
Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre is a hospital, jointly set up by the Trusts, the Tata Memorial Centre and Banaras Hindu University. With G+7 floors, 350 bed hospital with execution beginning on April, 2018 in a mission mode, the hospital has come up in just 10 months, and holds the record for Largest Cancer care hospital built in least time by a philanthropic organisation in India. Varanasi, being Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s home constituency hails MPMMCC as one of his top most contributions to the city. The cancer care hospital was inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and Chairman Emeritus of Tata Group, Shri Ratan Tata in 2019. All interior walls are constructed with international standard acoustic comfort & fire safety.
- High Performance systems & solutions – Fire, Loading, Moisture & Mold resistance, Shaft
- First Project in India with maximum number of Value added Boards used - Habito®, Glasroc® H, FR, FRMR, Core Board, MR Board
- Optimum utilisation of resources to reduce wastage & efficient site handover
- Complete solution offering of Gyproc® System (Drywalls, ceilings, Shafts, Ledge walls)
- Project was completed in record time and got registered in India Book of Records for Largest cancer care hospital to be built in fastest time by a philanthropic organisation
- 50168 sqm of area with 352 beds project completed in record 10 months .
- Joint working by Gyproc team & Contractor with Developer team from Design to Completion
Drywall is a new concept for Tier 2 Cities in India and most partitions and walls are done using conventional brick and masonry. Driving the acceptance of Drywall as a viable construction option and utilising the same in bringing innovation in the Design and execution part was a key achievement.
On time completion was another challenge for the project as it was a fast paced project , which was achieved through record time completion and careful planning of resources – man and material, as well as usage of DW tools for improved productivity
Skill development of multiple execution teams to ensure the quality .
Multiple types of walls execution under the decking sheet was one of the key challenges
Alamelu Charitable Foundation
Architect: Edifice Consultants Pvt Ltd
Main contractor: Narsi Interior Infrastructures Pvt Ltd
Photographer: Ashish Zavar
Saint-Gobain Team: Mr.Anunay Nikunj, Mr.Abhishek Gindolia, Mr. Pankaj Mehta
Narsi Interior Infrastructures Pvt Ltd
Excellence in customer service and care with emphasis on consistently understanding and meeting every special need of our customers, are our hallmarks. Our imaginative ideas and innovative execution makes the Interiors we do, truly inspirational. Our professional expertise and vast experience gives exceptional value to our customers, making us the preferred choice of leading Architects, PMC’s and reputed Indian and Multinational Companies. Our prestigious client list includes top names in sectors like Banking, IT & BPO, Retail & Multiplexes, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Airports and many more. Our consistent commitment to designing, developing and delivering premium quality, trendsetting Interiors and related products has made us synonymous with the highest quality, aesthetic appeal and reliability. We are justifiably proud of our trendsetting approach of “Defining Spaces into Masterpieces”, making each one of our projects, truly unique.